Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sex Party!:)

This post is LONG overdue...I (Debby) have been swamped with a big project at work and the majority of it was finished tonight so I can finally get my life back! So on to the fun stuff!

There has been a major debate in the Brutsman household about finding out the sex of our twins...I, of course, wanted to know as soon as I was pregnant but Kirtus really wanted to wait so it could be special/a celebration. Well, we were able to reach a compromise! We got the idea from my old college roomate (Hi Heather!) and tweaked it Brutsman style:) So I had my doctor's appt today and my sweet nurse happily agreed to my request of her writing down the sexes in a card/envelope I brought. She even printed pictures and put them in the card and made me close my eyes the whole time!:)

I, then, left the doctor's office and dropped off the card to one of Kirt's co-workers (Sara-a very trustwothy source)-- those were the longest 10 minutes of my life! I wanted to just pull over and rip open the card:) Anyway, Sara is going to open the card and buy two outfits and wrap them. Then, this friday night, we are having a "sex" party at our house with anyone who wants to come! She will bring the packages and we will open them at 5:30 and we will all find out at the same time! Kirt's parents will be there (along with any of our Phoenix friends who want to stop by), his sister will be on the phone from Georgia and then I'll be skyping with my sister from Cleveland and I'll have my mom and other sister from Maryland on the phone.

We are also going to try and remember to record it and post it on the blog this weekend:) Sounds like a lot of work and a big ordeal but it'll be fun:)

Then all the fun shopping will begin....!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know ASAP!!!! I can't believe you did not peek Debby Brutsman I am proud of you. You are a better woman than I. I wanna go to your party too! Can't you rent a jet and fly us all out there...haha I wish! I am not going to be able to wait until the weekend maybe you should figure out how we all can tap in live to the Brutsman Sex Party! This is important business my friend!

    ReplyDelete