So....we will be welcoming Jake Gregory and Lillian Tessa ("Lilly") into our lives very soon!:) Jake's middle name "Gregory" is Kirt's middle name. And Lilly's middle name "Tessa" is after one of my best friends from college.
Now that that is decided we are moving onto the nursery! Right now we are still in the organizing/cleaning stage to get our house ready for our little munchkins:) But I've got almost everything planned in my head already. I'll keep you posted on the progress!:)
In other news...since the infamous sex party we've been busy with work, sleeping (well that would be me!), and camping! Yes, I took the challenge and went camping with Kirt and some of our friends last weekend and it was great! Yes, sleeping in a tent with an air mattress isn't the most delightful experience but the joyous weather made it all worth it! We went from 109 degree weather to 85 degree weather! I even needed a sweater at night! It was a pregnant woman's dream! Kirt also had his share of a good time since we ended up camping where Zane Grey's museum was....who is Zane Grey you ask? Well I have never heard of him until I met Kirt but apparantly there have been tons of books written by him and Kirt read them all as a child:)
Here's a pic of our tent--it will definitely need to be expanded for the twins:)
We may go camping again next month...but Kirt might have to be rolling me around by then b/c these babies are GROWING! I have complete faith in him b/c he did such a great job of taking care of me and making our camping trip truly relaxing:) AND our friends were great too!
Yeah! An update! I admire you for camping while pregnant. Enjoy the "golden trimester." the last one can be hellish.
ReplyDeleteHey Debby-
ReplyDeleteKudos to you for going camping. I am proud of you! We went camping in May so I was 8 1/2 mos pregnant and I have to say besides the sleeping part it was a wonderful time. I just prayed the whole time that I wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom! And I didn't God was good to me that night. Anyway, I say keep going while you can, especially because it won't be just the two of you much longer! Hope all is well with you and I want to see pics of those new clothes you got and your cute self. And by the way, I love those names. I hope you are feeling good. Love ya Chrissy