Monday, September 13, 2010

My baby doll:)

I am amazed every day by my little girl:) She is growing and developing by leaps and bounds and I can already see the beautiful young girl she will be! We had so many "challenges" with Lilly...from her stay at the NICU to her reflux and allergies that it is so refreshing to be able to just "enjoy" her in this uneventful and happy season:) She has turned into a little charmer and LOVES to smile and giggle all of the time:) She also LOVES dancing to music just like her mama!

One of the things I love most about her is her patience with me when I like to dress her up like a doll baby and take pictures:) It used to be so hard to get a "good" shot of her but now she's just smiling away and its too hard to choose just ONE pic! Hence the many photos below:) These are just some of my favorites from a little session we had before dinner last night. I ADORE this white and blue smock dress- its so old-fashion and just darling!

Lilly showing off her teeth.
Big smiles!
Those eyes just melt mama:)
I can just hear Lilly say, "Mommy, I'm tired of taking pictures":)
So full of joy to be a mama to a precious little girl:)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so blissful having a daughter?? :) She's WONDERFUL, D!

    ReplyDelete