Its been a crazy fun-filled month of birthday parties, trick or treating, and a busy social calendar:) I've been having fun planning the twin's birthday party for a while now with the help of my party-crazy sister Holly:) We had a "nursery rhyme" theme and the twin's got so many wonderful children's books:) Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:)
Jake and Lilly (best shot with 1 year olds!)

Some party decorations
Mother Goose (aka Grandma B) came for a visit!

Birthday Dad!

Lilly was such a "lady" with the cake:)

Jake...not so much:)

Mommy and Lilly!

Lilly swimming in her tutu I made:)

Jake having a blast!

The twins attacking me in the bounce house:) They LOVE climbing over me at the same time and I call them my little monkeys:)

My Miss October:)

My little guy hanging out in the grass:)

It was such a fun day and we literally celebrated all day and night! Here are some more detailed pics of our nursery rhyme theme decorations:
Awesome Cake!
Birthday highchairs!

Humpty Dumpty Pinata
Custom Water Bottles

Little Piggies that went to the Market (pigs in a blanket)

3 blind mice (chocolate mice)

Hot Cross Buns (sticky buns)

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (pb&j sandwiches)

Mother Goose Reading Area

Debby... what a cool party! I am so bummed I missed it:( You outdid yourself. Your cutie pies are so blessed to have you as their mom!
ReplyDelete~Carly