Saturday, July 10, 2010

Because I'm such a sucker for before/afters...

After 8 months outside of my belly I think they are really starting to like each other:) I was FINALLY able to capture a picture of this new phenomenon during feeding time:) They keep trying to hold each other's hands!

8 month update (I'm pretending I've done this every month:)

Jake has two teeth and one more on the way! He is sitting up and rolling everywhere and really trying to crawl! Still happy as a lark unless he is A. hungry or B. tired.

Lilly has a tooth coming in and she is making sure we all know about it!:) She is also rolling, sitting and wanting to crawl:) She is our "diva" but since getting on her new formula she has been a different baby and only cries when she doesn't get her way- HA!:)

They both LOVE music and we all sing in the kitchen every morning during breakfast:) Not sure how long that will last once they realize I can't sing:) We are eating this time up and enjoying every minute with them! We've done lots of traveling this summer (New York, Mexico, and Texas) and the babies did great! Of course traveling is a LOT different for Kirtus and I but we've adjusted and enjoy our little family:)



No comments:

Post a Comment