Friday, July 16, 2010

"Children are made readers on the laps of their parents." — Emilie Buchwald

Anyone who knows me well knows that I just LOVE reading and I'm so passionate about my children being good little readers:) So it was much to my SHEER delight when Kirtus came home last night with a special present for the babies. He was so excited and pulled this little book out of his briefcase.

It was his first time reading to them:)...It was one of those moments where my heart was just so full and I just wanted to burst into tears! I'm just glad I had the thought to grab the camera:)

Daddy and Lilly...
Daddy and Jake...
I've read to Jake and Lilly a few times but the babies just wanted to eat the books:) I think that last night the milk was a great distraction:) Hopefully this will come to be a regular routine in the Brutsman household!


No comments:

Post a Comment